Saturday, December 22, 2018

My Winter Adventure

       By Phallika                        My Winter Adventure                                       Dec .2018

                    One blustery , cold winter day, i woke up to find the word blanketed in fresh snow!
I run to my window and I saw my sisters' playing in the snow. I went to my closet to get my scarf,mittens and my snow clothing. When I was done I went outside and my friend's were there I was happy because I knew what was going on , oh and




I'll tell you right now . So my friend's and I  are going somewhere .We are going to a place that i don't know and it starts with a A ya a A and we went with car.When we were there I was  runing because we were there but something bad happened. The snow went crazy and we went inside.When we were inside we drink hot coco it was yummy. THE END

No comments: